“This unique road trip is a dip into Rajasthani culture, spread around lesser explored Dausa Distt.”
Bhandarej is a quaint village, situated 62 km from Jaipur on NH21. Having a rich tribal heritage, this village is often explored for ancient monuments from the pre-medieval period, to learn the dying art of authentic clay pottery and the fine carpets weaving. Built in the 11th century, the Bhadrawati Palace is an interesting mix of Mughal and Rajput architecture styles. Converted into a hotel in 1994, this palace is by far the most important attraction of Bhandarej.
Bhangarh never fail to allure roadies and dare devils. Known for its ruins and as one of Top 10 Most Haunted Places of the world, it might be renowned for its spooky presence but it can be seen as a beautiful and tranquil place. Specially road to Bhangarh is something must drive on.
Abhaneri is known for its 10th-century incredible step well Chand Baori. A geometrical sight with around 11 visible levels of zigzagging steps. You must have seen it in Shahrukh Khan starer movie, Paheli.
Day 1, 14 Jan: Delhi – Abhaneri – Bhandarej (271km)
Start early morning to hit NH8. We will have breakfast on a highway dhaba and from Dharuhera will catch SH25 to Alwar. On the way we will take a stopover at Chand Baori, India’s most awe-inspiring step-wells at Abhaneri and will be at Bhandarej by late afternoon. After taking a break we can go on a village safari which seems to be frozen with time, full of ancient temples and monuments. One can also go on a horse/camel ride. Overnight stay at the royal Bhadrawati Palace.
Day 2, 15 Jan: Bhandarej – Bhangarh – Delhi (302km)
Next morning after breakfast we will start for the beautifully haunted-Bhangarh. Known for its ruins and as one of Top 10 Most Haunted Places of the world, it might be renowned for its haunted and spooky presence. Concluding this unique road trip we will be back to Delhi by late evening.
TRIP COST: 7300/- PP
• Transportation (Ex Delhi)
• 2D/1N Accommodation on sharing basis
• All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Tea & Dinner)
• All permit and permissions.
• Personal expenses like water bottle, Soft drinks and other beverages.
• Expenses incurred due to anything beyond our control.
• Horse/Camel Ride
• Service Tax
1. Registration will be done on first-come-first bases.
2. Due care is taken for the safety of the participants but organizer will not be responsible for any mishap/accident/injury/illness etc.
3. If the participant is not able to complete the expedition or to consume benefits included in the price, he/she will have no right to claim a refund.
4. Indian Terrains reserve the right to amend/alter the program.
For registrations contact:
Shailza: 9999731115, Vinod: 9313080096
Or write at: firstname.lastname@example.org