Have you ever imagined yourself camping under a star studded sky on top of a hill, amidst a fruit orchard and waking up to the straight view of snow-clad peaks of Nanda Devi? This dream will come true when you join us to the first road trip of the year – Enchanting Mukteshwar.
Mukteshwar, where panoramic views of mighty Himalayas mesmerize you, clouds dance all day long in clear blue skies, rolling hills covered with thick Oak & Deodar forests enthrall you, waterfall in close vicinity reflect on life and Lord Shiva bless you salvation.
• A well guided Road Trip
• Unique Camping Experience.
• Panoramic view of majestic Himalayan Ranges.
• Freshly cooked Organic Food
• Snow Trek most likely
TOUR COST (INR): 8900/- PP
• Transportation (Ex Delhi)
• Local Sights Seeing
• 3D/2N Camping on Twin Sharing basis.
• All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Morning & Evening Tea)
• All permit and permissions.
• 5% GST
• Personal expenses like telephone bills, laundry, and extra meal ordered.
• Expenses incurred due to anything beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
• Soft drinks and other beverages.
Name: Indian Terrains
C/A No.: 914020022071466
Bank: Axis Bank
Branch: Dwarka Mor
1. Registration will be done on first-come-first bases.
2. Due care is taken for the safety of the participants but organizer will not be responsible for any mishap/accident/injury/illness etc.
3. If the participant is not able to complete the expedition or to consume benefits included in the price, he/she will have no right to claim a refund.
4. Indian Terrains reserve the right to amend/alter the program.
For registrations contact:
Shailza: +91 9999731115, Vinod: 9313080096
Or write at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 1, 26th Jan: Delhi – Mukteshwar (340km)
Start early morning for a thrilling drive to the hills of Kumaon. We will have breakfast on Enrout the Dhaba, near Gajraula. Zipping through Bhimtal we will reach Gagar to have the first grand view of majestic Trishul (23,353 Ft) and Nanda Devi (25,636 Ft) peaks. Feeling the freshness of Ramgarh where Rabindranath Tagore concluded “Geetanjali”, we will reach Mukteshwar by the evening. We will have bon-fire party followed by dinner. Overnight stay at camp.
Day 02, 27th Jan: Explore Mukteshar
We will wake up to a straight view of famous Himalayan peaks of Nanda Devi. Visit Mukteshwar Mahadev Temple, Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI), Chauli ki Jali and Inspection Bungalow. The Bungalow gives the greatest view of the Himalayan snow peaks. An old engraved map points to the peaks with their names. Lunch will be done at Nirvana Organic Kitchen. Visiting Kilmora shop, we will come back to the camp to enjoy a stunning sunset over Kumaon Hills. Tonight we will have Bon-fire party with storytelling session. Overnight stay at camp.
Day 03, 28th Jan: Mukteshwar – Delhi (340km)
Next morning after breakfast we will leave Kumaon Hills. Concluding this unique road trip we will be back to Delhi by late evening.