Holi @Pushkar does not require introduction any more. It has its own unique style of celebration. This is the time when people from around the world get together to drenched in color and “Be just Indian”. There is full blown electronic music party in the middle of town square, Bhang Lassi is served as “prasad’, streets are painted in every possible color on earth and it becomes difficult to make out difference between locals and foreigners. Let’s join them and celebrate life!
COST: 6,800/- pp
• Transportation (Ex. Delhi to and fro)
• 3 Star accommodation on twin sharing basis
• Breakfast & Dinner
• Personal expenses like telephone bills, laundry, and extra meal ordered.
• Soft drinks and other beverages.
• Service Tax
1. Registration will be done on first-come-first bases.
2. Due care is taken for the safety of the participants but organizer will not be responsible for any mishap/accident/injury/illness etc.
3. If the participant is not able to complete the trip or to consume benefits included in the price, he/she will have no right to claim a refund.
4. Indian Terrains reserve the right to amend/alter the program.
For registration Contact:
Shailza @9999731115 or Vinod @9313080096 or
Write us at: email@example.com, www.indianterrains.com
11th March: Leave Delhi by overnight sleeper bus.
12th March: Explore Pushkar – the streets, market, desert, camel ride, temples, sunset and best of all, traditional “Holika Dahan”. Pushkar is known also for its food. Try some Lafa, wood fired Pizza, Pasta, traditional Rajasthani and street food… and of course a hot coffee at a rooftop café. Overnight @hotel
13th March: Pushkar become a global village on Holi. Celebrate with lovely people from across the world. Be a part of the party or enjoy it from a distance, nobody will insist you. People there are very decent and tourist friendly. Later have a relaxing evening by the lake enjoying traditional music with a hot coffee. Leave Pushkar by the evening.
14th March: Reach back to Delhi by morning