You may have been to Ladakh in summer or even in winter. But have you ever imagined of being to the Spiti Valley in winter? Imagine the landscape! Those tiny villages, those mighty mountains, snow covered grounds, frozen Spiti River-all painted with just one color, white..! Imagine staying with locals when they are under hibernation. Imagine the Ghost of mountains; Snow Leopard appears to hunt…
This is how IndianTerrains is going to start the year. Make all these imaginations come true.
Let’s be the first to step on an earth that is still unknown to other world..!
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• Trek to hidden gems of Spiti.
• Sighting wild life including Snow Leopard with highly trained guide. (Please dont take it as a promise)
• To be the first to walk on frozen Spiti River.
• Experience real local life of Spitians.
• Driving on snow covered road.
• Freezing Cold
WHAT NOT TO EXPECT?
• Electricity at some places
• Mobile Network
• Fancy Food
• Luxury Stay
WHOME IS THIS EXPEDITION FOR?
• Amateur & trained trekkers
• Nature & Wildlife Photographers
• Adventure Travelers
• Documentary Makers
• Research Scholars
EXPEDITION COST: On Request
• All transfers from Simla to Simla
• 10D/9N Accommodation (Hotel/Home Stay)
• All meals (Tea, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
• All permits and permissions required
• Professional Guide
• Porters during the trek
• Personal expenses like phone bills, laundry etc.
• Expenses incurred due to anything beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides etc.
NOTE: Please keep 2 extra days as buffer time in your plan.
1. We have only 6 seats. Registration will be done on first come first serve basis.
2. “Indian Terrains” reserves the right to amend/alter the program.
3. Due care is taken for the safety of the participants but organizer will not be responsible for any mishap/accident/injury/illness etc.
4. If the participant does not attend/complete the expedition or to consume benefits included in the price, he/she will have no right to claim a refund.
For registrations contact: Shailza – +91 9999731115, Vinod – +91 9313080096
or write us at email@example.com
Detailed itinerary will be shared on request.