You may have been to Ladakh in summer or even in winter. But have you ever imagined of being to the Spiti Valley in winter? Imagine the landscape! Those tiny villages, mighty mountains, snow covered grounds, frozen Spiti River-all painted with just one color, white..! Imagine staying with locals when they are under hibernation. Imagine the ghost of mountains; Snow Leopard appears to hunt…
This is how IndianTerrains is going to start the year. Make all these imaginations come true.
Let’s step on an earth that is still unknown to other world..!
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• A 4×4 SUV to travel
• Heated Room
• Freshly cooked hot food
• Sighting wild life including Snow Leopard. (Please don’t take it as a promise)
• Experience real local life of Spitians.
• Driving on snow covered road
• Freezing Cold
WHAT NOT TO EXPECT?
• Electricity at some places
• Mobile Network
• Fancy Food
• Luxury Stay
EXPEDITION COST: 27,500/- PP
• All transfers from Simla to Simla
• 9D/8N Accommodation (Hotel/Home Stay)
• Breakfast & Dinner
• All permits and permissions required
• Professional Guide
• Personal expenses like phone bills, laundry etc.
• Expenses incurred due to anything beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides etc.
1. Registration will be done on first come first serve basis.
2. “Indian Terrains” reserves the right to amend/alter the program.
3. Due care is taken for the safety of the participants but organizer will not be responsible for any mishap/accident/injury/illness etc.
4. If the participant does not attend/complete the expedition or to consume benefits included in the price, he/she will have no right to claim a refund.
For registrations contact: Shailza – +91 9999731115, Vinod – +91 9313080096
or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 1, 10 Feb: Team meets at Simla. An orientation will be given for upcoming trip.
Day 2, 11 Feb: Drive along picturesque Hindustan-Tibet Road which is carved in rock and goes along the wild Sutlej River. Overnight stay at beautiful Sangla.
Day 3, 12 Feb: The most fabulous drive is through mesmerising Sangla Valley to Nako. Passing through Khab which is hardly 13 km from Tibbet border we reach Nako and another 63 km will take us to Tabo, the Ajanta of Himalaya. Overnight stay at Maney.
Day 4, 13 Feb: After breakfast we will visit Dhankar monastery perched on the edge of a cliff, then drive to Lhalung a hitherto visited village in Spiti. Overnight stay at Kaza the headquarters of Spiti
Day 5, 14 Feb: We will visit Kee monastery and drive to some of the highest villages in the world on a road continously meadering above 4400m and relax at Langza enjoying the Spitian hospitality.
Day 6, 15 Feb: This is the day for sighting of Himalayan wildlife and searching for the ghost of Spiti Valley, Snow Leopard. Over night at Kibber.
Day 7, 16 Feb: Previous day was not enough, so this will be another day of wildlife sighting. Over night at Kibber.
Day 8, 17 Feb: Drive to the hilly village of Kalpa to enjoy the majestic view of Kinner Kailash. Over night at Kalpa
Day 9, 18 Feb: Tour ends at Simla
Note: Proposed Itinerary is subject to change as per weather and road conditions