Let’s pause life a little in the lap of nature, appreciate little joys and reconnect with our self. Breathe fresh air and adopt healthy lifestyle of the hills at village Sunkia, Mukteshwar. Its a beautiful little hamlet situated in the lap of Kumaon at an altitude of 7500 feet. We will camp under a star studded sky amidst a fruit orchard and wake up to the view of snow-clad peaks of Nanda Devi.
• A Fun Filled Road Journey
• Unique Camping Experience with Panoramic View of Snow Covered Himalayan Peaks
• Freshly Cooked Organic Food
• Nature Walk to Bhalugad falls
• Bonfire Night with Story Telling Session
TOUR COST (INR): 8900/- PP
• Transportation (Ex Delhi)
• Local Sights Seeing
• 3D/2N Camping on Twin Sharing basis.
• All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Morning & Evening Tea)
• All permit and permissions.
• 5% GST
• Personal expenses like telephone bills, laundry, and extra meal ordered.
• Expenses incurred due to anything beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
• Soft drinks and other beverages; Mineral water.
Name: Indian Terrains
C/A No.: 914020022071466
Bank: Axis Bank
Branch: Dwarka Mor
1. Registration will be done on first-come-first bases.
2. Due care is taken for the safety of the participants but organizer will not be responsible for any mishap/accident/injury/illness etc.
3. If the participant is not able to complete the expedition or to consume benefits included in the price, he/she will have no right to claim a refund.
4. Indian Terrains reserve the right to amend/alter the program.
For registrations contact:
Shailza: +91 9999731115, Vinod: 9313080096
Or write at: email@example.com
Day 1, 30th March (Friday): Start early morning for a thrilling drive to the hills of Kumaon. Have breakfast at Enrout the Dhaba, near Gajraula.
Enjoying the drive, having bhutta, dhaba Chai and ganne ka raas on the way and zipping through beautiful landscapes of Uttarakhand reach Gagar to have the first grand view of majestic Trishul and Nanda Devi peaks. Feeling the freshness of Ramgarh where Rabindranath Tagore concluded “Geetanjali”, reach Mukteshwar by the early evening.
Enjoy the bonfire party which will be followed by dinner prepared from garden fresh produce. Overnight stay at Mukteshwar.
Day 02, 31st March (Saturday): Wake up relaxed to the view of snow covered Himalayan peaks of Nanda Devi. Have breakfast in the lap of nature while cool wind caress you and butterflies accompanying you.
In the day explore Mukteshwar – visit Mahadev Temple, Chauli ki Jali and PWD Bungalow. The Bungalow gives the greatest view of the Himalayan snow peaks. An old engraved map points to the peaks with their names. Go on nature walk to Bhalugad falls and have lunch picnic. Later visit Kilmora shop to buy Kumauni handicrafts.
Spend the evening at village Sunkia, interacting with locals and hearing stories from the hills. Overnight stay at Mukteshwar.
Day 03, 1st April (Sunday): Enjoying the highway drive, we will be back to Delhi by late evening.