This unmatched road trip takes you via Srinagar and returns via Manali. A dream route for any adventure lover.
• Witness the sheer beauty of land of romance, Kashmir.
• Visit Batalik, (war front zone, witness of Indo- Pakistan war in 1999)
• Visit Dha-Hanu (Home of Real Aryans)
• Conquer Khardungla-Pass (5602m), the highest motorable place in the world.
• Stay on the bank of world’s highest brackish Lake Pangong (4350m) which travels through India to China.
Srinagar-Kargil-Batalik-Leh-Khardungla Pass-Pangong Lake-Sarchu-Manali
Day 01, Srinagar – Kargil (204 Km): Morning After breakfast leave for Kargil, enroute visiting Sonamarg & Zodjila pass, Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitant place in the World) for War memorial hall & Museum, reach Kargil by evening. Overnight at Kargil.
Day 02, Kargil – Batalik – Dha – Sham Valley (158 Km): Morning after breakfast leave for visit to Batalik (one of the most famous war front zone fought by the Indian soldiers in 1999 with Pakistan) later visit to Dha-Hanu (Land of Ancient Aryans who still exist here) Overnight in Sham Valley.
Day 03: Sham Valley – Leh (160 Km): After the Breakfast drive to Leh enroute visit Alchi monastery, Magnetic hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Hall of Fame museum. Overnight at Leh.
Day 04: Leh – Khardungla – Leh (84 km): After breakfast leave for “No Mistake Ride” to the Khardungla Pass (5602m), the highest motor able place in the world, a dream to conquer for every rider or driver.
Day 05: Leh – Pangong (160 km): Early morning depart to Pangong Lake, through Chang-la Pass (5294m). This breathtaking 134 km long lake extends from India to China. After full day of sightseeing around the Lake, overnight stay at lakeside village, Spangmik.
Day 06: Pangong – Leh (160 km): After breakfast, leave Pangong and retrace the Leh route across Chang-la Pass. Upon reaching Karu, drive across the Indus, en-route visiting the picturesque Thiksey and Shey monastery. Overnight stay at Leh.
Day 07: Leh – Sarchu (204 km): After early breakfast leave from Upsi driving through the upper Indus Valley. En-route crossing Taglang-La (5359m) then passing through Skyangchu Thang (a vast plateau stretching for 42 kms) take a break at Pang for lunch. Then crossing Lachalung-la Pass (5030m) and Nakeela (4739m) reach Sarchu by the evening and stay overnight in fixed camp.
Day 08: Sarchu – Manali (220 km): Early morning start from Sarchu, crossing the Baralacha Pass (4883m), Darcha, Jispa and Keylong, and then driving across Rohtang Pass (3980m) reach Babeli-the rafting paradise in the late afternoon. Overnight at hotel.
Day 9: Departure from Manali: Your driver will drop you to the airport in Bhuntar. Missing those unforgettable memories of a lifetime journey, reach home.
TRIP COST: On Request
• Transportation from Srinagar to Manali (including in and around Ladakh)
• 9D/8N Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
• Morning tea, Breakfast & Dinner
• All permits and permissions (Including Inner-line Permit)
• Personal expenses like telephone bills, laundry, extra meal ordered and River Rafting.
• Expenses incurred due to anything beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
• Soft drinks and other beverages.
1. Fee mentioned above is from Srinagar to Manali
2. Due care is taken for the safety of the participants but organizer will not be responsible for any natural mishap/accident/ illness etc.
3. If the client does not attend/complete the expedition or to consume benefits included in the price, he/she will have no right to claim a refund.
Note: The itinerary can be customised to meet your need perfectly. Mail us at email@example.com or Call +91 9999731115, +91 9313080096 to speak to our experts.