Look for top 10 most beautiful lakes of Himalaya and you find ChandraTal near the top. One of the most photographed lakes of India, Chandratal ( 14010 ft) used to be a halting place for traders who went to Spiti and the Kullu valley from Tibet and Ladakh is now a heavenly place for trekkers and camping lovers. This typical high mountain crystal clear blue water lake lies in a broad grassy plain, which in ancient times was a glacier, 23 kms away from the Kunzum Pass now a source of the Chandra River and ideal for camping. According to legend, this lake is the location from where god Indra’s chariot picked up Yudhishthira, the eldest of the Pandava brothers.
High on the east side of Kullu Valley, sleepy Naggar was once capital of the Kullu kingdom and is perhaps the most charming village in the valley today. Russian painter and explorer Nicholas Roerich liked it so much, he settled here in the early 20th century.
This hand crafted road trip is for people who carry a wanderer’s soul and are die hard nature lover. We have tried to make it as comfortable as possible so that you can enjoy it with a free heart.
TRIP COST: INR 10,900/- PP
(For a group of min 4)
• AC Transportation from Delhi to Delhi.
• Accommodation at Manali and Naggar on twin sharing basis.
• Luxury Camping at ChandraTal on twin sharing basis.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner with morning and evening tea.
• All permit and permissions.
• Personal expenses like laundry or extra meal ordered etc.
• Expenses incurred due to anything beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
Soft drinks and other beverages.
1. Due care is taken for the safety of the client but organizer will not be responsible for any mishap/accident/injury/illness etc.
2. If the client is not able to complete the trip or to consume benefits included in the price, he/she will have no right to claim a refund.
For any details call: Shailza +91 9999731115, Vinod +91 9313080096 or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 1: Delhi to Manali (580 kms) – Start late evening for the first leg of journey. Have dinner on highway Dhaba, enjoy a cool overnight drive on NH1, along Beas River and through lush green Kullu valley. Reach Manali by the morning, Check into hotel, have breakfast and take a long break.
Day 2: Explore Manali – Day at leisure to explore Manali. Go to Hadimba Temple, Manali Club, go for shopping and have a great evening on Mall Road. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 3: Manali – Chandratal (120 km) – Next morning lead us to Chandratal (4300 m) also known as the moon lake through Rohtang Pass. Leave our luggage in camp and trek upto the lake (2 km). The crystal clear blue water lake lies in a broad grassy plain which in ancient times was a glacier. Overnight stay in camp. This can be an experience of lifetime to camp in the lap of snow covered Himalayan peaks.
Day 4: Chandratal – Kunzum – Naggar (200 km) – After breakfast we start our journey to Naggar. Reach by late afternoon. Explore the area. Overnight stay at hotel in Naggar.
Day 5: Naggar – Delhi (535 km) – Missing those beautiful memories of a lifetime journey we will reach Delhi by late evening.