Think of a place with the bluest skies, virgin beauty of shimmering lakes, proud mountains, highest passes, outlandish landscapes, historic monasteries, mystic lamas and loving people. It has to be the moonland of Ladakh. Be it a photographer or poet, writer or rider, doctor or actor, singer or scientist Ladakh never fail to mesmerize you. And a road trip to Ladakh is something you can’t afford to miss in this life.
Join this 12 days of complete bliss and be filled with a sense of accomplishment and wonderful memories to cherish for life!
• Drive through beautiful valley that marks the confluence of the Indus and Zanskar river and high mountains.
• Visit Mulbek, the said birth place of next incarnation of Lord Buddha and many other beautiful old monasteries like Thiksay and Diksit.
• Conquer Khanrdungla Pass (18,380 ft.), the highest motorable place in the world.
• Travel on the ancient Silk Route to Nubra Valley and have ride on double hump camels in Hunder sand dunes.
• Lose yourself in the deep valleys of the Shyak that offers mesmerizing scenery with green oasis villages surrounded by thrilling stark scree slopes, boulder fields and arid mountains.
• Stay at serene Pangong, the highest mountain lake (15080 ft) in India.
Delhi-Srinagar-Leh-Nubra Valley-Pangong Lake-Manali-Delhi
Day 1: Delhi – Pathankot (486 km) First leg of the journey is mostly a highway drive on famous NH-1 with breakfast at Murthal. Overnight stay at Pathankot.
Day 2: Pathankot – Patnitop (176 km) Early morning driving through the sacred land of Jammu, reach Patnitop, the hilltop resort enveloped by thickly wooded Cedar and Deodar forests with the breathtaking views of the mountainscape of the Chenab basin. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 3: Patnitop – Srinagar (183 Km) Early morning depart to the land of rosy cheeks, sparkling rivers and sleepy lakes, startling gardens and snow-capped peaks. Stay at Srinagar, the city of beauty and romance.
Day 4: Srinagar – Kargil – Mulbek (260 Km) Depart early morning to Mulbek driving through the beautiful Kashmir countryside, crossing the Zoji-la Pass (11500 ft) and driving through Drass (famous as the second coldest inhabited place in the world) going through Kargil-the battle field, plunge into the ridges & valley of the Zanskar range reach Mulbek, known as the birth place of next incarnation of Lord Buddha. Overnight at home-stay in Mulbek.
Day 5: Mulbek – Lamayuru – Leh (150 km) After breakfast start for dramatically located Lamayuru. Its the oldest surviving monastic complex famous for its frescoes and architecture. Spend some time here clicking pictures and have lunch. Driving through Sangam (confluence of Indus & Zanskar Rivers), Magnetic Hills, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and Hall of Fame, finally reach Leh.
Day 6: Explore Leh: Visit Shanti Stupa, Sankar Gompa, Leh Palace & around. Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.Budhist
Day 7: Leh – Khardungla – Hunder (122 km): After breakfast leave for “No Mistake Ride” to the Khardungla Pass (18,380 ft), the highest motor able place in the world, a dream to conquer for every rider or driver. Road from here goes steep down to Nubra Valley where you can get glimpse of double hump camels and sand dunes. And further down is Siachen, the battlefield. Overnight stay at Deskit.
Day 8: Hunder – Pangong (136 km): Early morning depart to Pangong Lake. This breathtaking 134 km long lake extends from India to China. After full day spending around the Lake, overnight stay at lakeside village, Spangmik.
Day 9: Pangong – Leh (140 km) After breakfast, leave Pangong and retrace the Leh route across Chang-la Pass. Upon reaching Karu, drive across the Indus, en-route visiting the picturesque Thiksey and Shey monastery. Overnight stay at Leh.
Day 10: Leh – Sarchu (255 km) After early breakfast leave from Leh, driving through the upper Indus Valley. En-route crossing Taglang-La (17582 ft) then passing through Skyangchu Thang (a vast plateau stretching for 42 kms) take a break at Pang for lunch. Then crossing Lachalung-la Pass (16500 ft) and Nakeela (15547 ft) reach Sarchu by the evening and stay overnight in fixed camp.
Day 11: Sarchu – Kullu (265 km) Early morning start from Sarchu, crossing the Baralacha Pass (15890 ft) and then driving across Rohtang Pass (13056 ft) reach Kullu by the evening. Overnight at hotel.
Day 12: Kullu – Delhi (510 km) Early morning breakfast and start to Delhi, missing those unforgettable memories of a lifetime journey, reach Delhi by late evening.
TRIP COST On request
• Transportation from Delhi and back (including in and around Ladakh)
• 12D/11N accommodation on twin sharing basis (Hotel/Camps)
• Morning tea, Breakfast & Dinner
• All permits and permissions (Including Inner-line Permit)
• Personal expenses like telephone bills, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any extra meal, soft drink or any beverage ordered.
• Expenses incurred due to anything beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
• Service Tax applicable
1. Fee mentioned above is from Delhi to Delhi.
2. Due care is taken for the safety of the participants but organizer will not be responsible for any mishap/accident/injury/illness etc.
3. If the participant does not attend/complete the expedition or to consume benefits included in the price, he/she will have no right to claim a refund.
Note: The itinerary can be customised to meet your need perfectly. Mail us at email@example.com or Call +91 9999731115, +91 9313080096 to speak to our experts.