A quick trip to Ladakh for those who can’t afford to take too many days out from work. The trip includes monastic tour to Alchi and Likir Monastery, Conquering Khardung La Pass, the highest motorable place in the world, traveling on the ancient Silk Route to Nubra Valley and ride on double hump camels in Hundar sand dunes and staying on the bank of world’s highest brackish Lake Pangong.
• Monastic tour to Thiksey, Alchi and Likir.
• Conquer Khardungla Pass(18,380 ft), the highest motorable place in the world.
• Travel on the ancient Silk Route to Nubra Valley and try a ride on double hump camels in Hunder sand dunes.
• Stay on the bank of world’s highest brackish Lake Pangong(14500 ft) which travels through India to China.
Leh-Magnetic Hills-Pathar Sahab-Sangam-Likir-Alchi-Khardungla Pass-Nubra Valley-Pangong Lake-Leh
TRIP COST 18,500/- PP (for min 4 people)
• Airport Pick up & Drop
• 6D/5N accommodation on sharing basis. (Hotel/Homestay)
• Breakfast, Dinner, Morning & Evening Tea
• All permits and permissions (Including Inner-line Permit)
• Personal expenses like telephone bills, laundry and extra meal ordered.
• Expenses incurred due to anything beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
• Soft drinks and other beverages.
1. Due care is taken for the safety of the participants but organizer will not be responsible for any natural mishap/accident/ illness etc.
2. If the client does not attend/complete the expedition or to consume benefits included in the price, he/she will have no right to claim a refund.
Note: The itinerary can be customised to meet your need perfectly. Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +91 9999731115, +91 9313080096 to speak to our experts.
Day 1: Arrival at Leh: Pick up from the airport and check into Hotel. Acclimatize yourself most of the day. In the evening go out to the market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. Overnight stay at Leh.
Day 2: Leh – Sham Valley – Leh (124 Km): After breakfast start off to Likir and Alchi Monastery. On the way back, driving through Magnetic Hills, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Hall of Fame and Sangam (confluence of Indus & Zanskar Rivers), reach Leh. Overnight stay at Leh.
Day 3, Leh – Khardungla – Deskit (116 km): After breakfast leave for “No Mistake Ride” to the Khardungla Pass (18,380 ft), the highest motorable place in the world, a dream to conquer for every rider or driver. Road from here goes steep down to Nubra Valley and further to Siachen, the battlefield. Overnight stay at Deskit.
Day 4, Deskit – Pangong Lake (140 km): Since there are two furious water stream to cross, so leave after early breakfast. Spend the evening while appreciating the changing hues of the fascinating lake. Stay overnight at homestay, overlooking Pangong Lake.
Day 5, Pangong – Leh(160 km): After breakfast depart for Leh, through Chang-la pass (17370 ft), 3rd highest motorable place in the world. Upon reaching Karu, drive across the Indus and later drive on to Leh, enroute visiting the picturesque Thiksey and Shey monastery. Overnight at Leh.
Day 6: Departure from Leh: Your driver will drop you to the airport. Missing those unforgettable memories of a lifetime journey, reach home.