• Drive through beautiful Kashmir Valley and hair raising passes of Zoji La, Namika La, Fotu La.
• Stay at MULBEK, the said birth place of next incarnation of Lord Buddha.
• Conquer Khardungla Pass (18,380 ft.), the highest motorable place in the world.
• Stay on the bank of world’s highest brackish Lake Pangong(4350mt) which travels through India to China.
• Travel on the ancient Silk Route to Nubra Valley and ride on double hump camels in Hunder sand dunes.
Srinagar-Kargil-Leh-Khardungla Pass-Nubra Valley-Pangong Lake-Leh
Day 1: Arrival in Srinagar: Pick up from the airport and check into Hotel/House boat. Explore Srinagar
Day 2: Srinagar – Kargil – Mulbek (260 Km): Depart early morning to Kargil driving through the beautiful Kashmir countryside to reach hill station of Sonmarg. Crossing the mighty Zoji-la Pass (11500 ft.) and driving through Drass (famous as the second coldest inhabited place in the world) going through Kargil-the battle field, plunge into the ridges & valley of the Zanskar range and reach Mulbek, known as the birth place of next incarnation of Lord Buddha.
Day 3, Mulbek – Lamayuru – Leh (150 km): After breakfast start for dramatically located Lamayuru. It’s the oldest surviving monastic complex famous for its wall frescoes and architecture. Spend some time here clicking pictures and have lunch. Driving through Sangam (confluence of Indus & Zanskar Rivers), Magnetic Hills, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and Hall of Fame, finally reach Leh. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4, Relax in Leh: Morning is at leisure for rest after a long journey. After lunch, visit Shanti Stupa, Sankar Gompa, Leh Palace & around. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5, Leh – Khardungla – Deskit (116 km): After breakfast leave for “No Mistake Ride” to the Khardungla Pass (18,380 ft), the highest motorable place in the world, a dream to conquer for every rider or driver. Road from here goes steep down to Nubra Valley and further to Siachen, the battlefield. Overnight stay at Deskit.
Day 6, Deskit – Khardungla – Leh (116 km): Early morning after breakfast, start back to Leh via Khardungla Pass. Celebrate what you achieved and Stay at Leh.
Day 7, Leh-Pangong (150 km): Early departure for Pangong Lake, through Chang-la pass (17370 ft). After full day of sightseeing around the Lake, overnight stay in camp at lakeside village, Spangmik
Day 8, Pangong-Leh (150 km): After breakfast, leave Pangong and retrace the Leh route across Chang-la. Upon reaching Karu, drive across the Indus and later drive on to Leh, enroute visiting the picturesque Thiksey and Shey monastery. Overnight in hotel.
Day 9: Departure from Leh: Your driver will drop you to the airport. Missing those unforgettable memories of a lifetime journey, reach home.
Itinerary can be customised to meet your need perfectly. Call +91 9999731115, +91 9313080096 to speak to our experts or mail your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a personalized quote with booking details.
TRIP COST: On Request
• Transportation from Srinagar to Leh (including in and around Ladakh)
• 9D/8N accommodation on sharing basis (Hotel/Camps)
• Morning tea, Breakfast & Dinner
• All permits and permissions (Including Inner-line Permit)
• Personal expenses like telephone bills, laundry and extra meal ordered.
• Expenses incurred due to anything beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
• Soft drinks and other beverages.
1. Due care is taken for the safety of the participants but organizer will not be responsible for any natural mishap/accident/ illness etc.
2. If the client does not attend/complete the expedition or to consume benefits included in the price, he/she will have no right to claim a refund.
CLIMATE: Ladakh is a high mountain region and climate changes very dramatically here. It’s funny but you can get both sunburn and frostbite at the same time! It might be harsh sunny one minute and freezing cold on the other. In winters the temperature in here goes down to – 30°C in Leh and Kargil and – 50°C in Drass. In summer maximum temperature stay around 25°C in Leh. Rainfall is very less due to its geographical location.
BEST TIME TO VISIT: Ladakh is open for tourist throughout the year, while the best period to be there is from June to October. At this time Ladakh is an unparalleled paradise, with clear, stunning views and warm and sunny weather. Manali-Leh and Srinagar-Leh highways also open to vehicles around this time only.
HIGH ALTITUDE SICKNESS: Since Ladakh is a high mountain region, high altitude sickness is always a grey area in here and it can afflict anyone, fit or unfit, with same intensity. The key to avoiding Altitude sickness is a gradual ascent that gives your body time to acclimatize. At altitudes above 3000 meters (10,000 feet), your sleeping elevation should not increase more than 300-500 meters (1000-1500 feet) per night. The itinerary above is made keeping this in mind.
Note: The itinerary can be customised to meet your need perfectly. Mail us at email@example.com or Call +91 9999731115, +91 9313080096 to speak to our experts.