This is the most sought after road trip and takes you through one of the most difficult terrains in the world Manali- Leh Highway. Pass through high altitude passes while enjoying the rare beauty of the Himalayas.
Experience the once-in-a-lifetime Road Trip.
Drive on world famous Manali-Leh Highway.
Conquer Khardungla-Pass (5602m), the highest motorable place in the world.
Stay on the bank of world’s highest brackish Lake Pangong (4350m) which travels through India to China.
Manali-Sarchu-Sham Valley-Nubra Valley-Pangong Lake-Leh
Day 01, Manali – Sarchu (222 Km): Early morning Leave for Sarchu, Drive through Rohtang Pass (13050 ft) enter Lahaul Valley. Post lunch at Keylong, drive to Sarchu by crossing Baralacha Pass (16020 ft) a beautiful drive on high altitude to be remembered for life time. Overnight stay at Sarchu.
Day 02, Sarchu – Leh (250 Km): Early morning after breakfast leave for Leh through Nakeela and Lachangla Pass (16,617 ft). Post Lunch drive to Leh passing through Skyangchu Thang (Plateau on Stretch of 42 Kms), Tanglang La Pass (17,585 ft), 2nd highest motorable road in the world. Drive along with Indus River, reach Leh. Overnight stay at Leh.
Day 03, Leh – Sham Valley – Leh (124 Km): After breakfast start off to Likir and Alchi Monastery. On the way back, driving through Magnetic Hills, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Hall of Fame and Sangam (confluence of Indus & Zanskar Rivers), reach Leh. Overnight stay at Leh.
Day 04: Leh – Khardungla – Deskit (116 km): After breakfast leave for “No Mistake Ride” to the Khardungla Pass (18,380 ft), the highest motorable place in the world, a dream to conquer for every rider or driver. Road from here goes steep down to Nubra Valley and further to Siachen, the battlefield. Overnight stay at Deskit.
Day 05: Deskit – Khardungla – Leh (116 km): Early after breakfast, start back to Leh via Khardungla Pass. Celebrate what you achieved and Stay at Leh.
Day 06, Leh-Pangong (150 km): Early departure for Pangong Lake (14500 ft.), through Chang-la pass (17370 ft), 3rd highest motorable place in the world. Spend the evening while appreciating the changing hues of the fascinating lake. Overnight stay in camp at lakeside village, Spangmik.
Day 07, Pangong-Leh (150 km): After breakfast, leave Pangong and retrace the Leh route across Chang-la. Upon reaching Karu, drive across the Indus and later drive on to Leh, enroute visiting the picturesque Thiksey and Shey monastery. Overnight at Leh.
Day 08: Departure from Leh: Your driver will drop you to the airport. Missing those unforgettable memories of a lifetime journey, reach home.
TRIP COST: On Request
• Airport transfer
• Transportation from Manali to Leh (including in and around Ladakh)
• 8D/7N accommodation on sharing basis (Hotel/Camps)
• Morning tea, Breakfast & Dinner
• All permits and permissions (Including Inner-line Permit)
• Personal expenses like telephone bills, laundry and extra meal ordered.
• Expenses incurred due to anything beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
• Soft drinks and other beverages.
• Service Tax as applicable
1. Due care is taken for the safety of the participants but organizer will not be responsible for any mishap/accident/injury/illness etc.
2. If the participant does not attend/complete the expedition or to consume benefits included in the price, he/she will have no right to claim a refund.
Note: The itinerary can be customised to meet your need perfectly. Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +91 9999731115, +91 9313080096 to speak to our experts.